When it comes to jewellery, the allure of gemstones perhaps has no equal. Ornaments featuring precious and semi-precious gemstones in vivid colours have certainly become popular with the buyers of Hazoorilal gemstone jewellery in Delhi. One of the renowned jewellers in the country, the collection of Hazoorilal gemstone jewellery is certainly an attractive one. If you intend to add some colour to your jewellery with gemstone jewellery, here are some trends that are recommended by Hazoorilal gemstone jewellers:
- Cocktail rings: Oversized, glamorous cocktail rings are the classic choice for those who want to include gemstone jewellery in their wardrobe. These rings feature a gemstone as the focal point and are ideal for wearing with western as well as ethnic wear. One can choose precious stones or even semi-precious stones of their choice in a metal setting for a fashionable look.
- Pendants: Small pendants are another trend for wearing gemstone jewellery. These can be worn for special occasions or even on a daily basis. A luxury jewellery choice is a diamond solitaire set in metal or a precious gemstone like ruby, sapphire or emerald in a cluster of diamonds. Most people prefer to wear their birthstone for everyday jewellery. One can even customize a pendant according to their choice from Hazoorilal jewellers.
- Navratna earrings: Perhaps the most classic way to wear gemstone jewellery is by including a navratna ornament. As the name suggests, navratna features 9 coloured gemstones – ruby, red coral, pearl, emerald, yellow and blue sapphires, diamond, hessonite and cat’s eye. While necklaces featuring the navratnas are an ostentatious choice, if one wants something smaller, the ear rings are the perfect choice.
- Bracelets: For those who like to adorn their wrists with bracelets and bangles, there are also options in ornaments studded with precious and semi-precious gemstones alike. From diamond studded bracelets and bangles to colourful gemstones, there is an array of styles to choose from.
- Chokers: If you want the gemstone to be the highlight of your neckpiece, choose a choker-style necklace for yourself. A preferred jewellery style for weddings and bridal jewellery, a gemstone choker will add to the glamour and sophistication of the overall look.
For the most exquisite gemstone jewellery for all occasions, explore the exquisite collection on offer from Hazoorilal Jewellers. One of the most reputed jewellers in the country, Hazoorilal gemstone jewellers are known for their superior craftsmanship and inventive designs in all their jewellery.