The allure of gemstones, precious and semi-precious, is as old as the love for jewellery itself. The multicoloured gemstones in myriads of colours are quite suitable for wearing as any ornament and the reflection of light off their surface only adds to their appeal. For those looking to add gemstone jewellery to their personal collections or to make a present of an ornament studded with gemstones, here’s a guide on how to select the finest gemstone jewellery:
- Select a pattern and gemstone type: There is a wide range of gemstone jewellery for different occasions which is made available by leading jewellers such as Hazoorilal gemstone jewellers in India. The more attractive patterns bring together a better variety of colours and have brightness to them. Wider patterns with greater flashes of light reflection are more expensive yet worth it when you want an exquisite set.
- Check for the form and setting colour – The significance of gemstones relies on their form and setting colour, also known as the gem value of this gemstone. Gemstones with the highest clarity and colour value are also for the most expensive which you can find at leading jewellers such as Hazoorilal gemstone jewellers in Delhi.
- Take a look at the colours – Gmestones are multicoloured in appearance, yet the extra colour only renders the gemstone more precious. The highest priced gemstone are ranked in value starting from the deepest colour to lighter hues, with the former being the most sought-after.
- Examine for cracks and faults – Not all gemstones are perfect which is why it is extremely important to check for any faults and cracks on the surface of the opal. The best jewellers never feature ornaments with any flaw in the gemstones.
- Ask for the caratage – All precious and semi-precious stones used in the making of precious jewellery are considered in carat. When all other elements in the composition of the opal are stable, the bigger the gemstone, the higher its value will be. When you purchase Hazoorilal gemstone jewellery in Delhi, you can be assured of certified caratage of the gemstones in every ornament.
Explore the most extensive and exquisite selection of gemstone jewellery from the showrooms of Hazoorilal jewellers, one of the top jewellers in the country, known for their fine luxury bespoke ornaments.